Monday, February 19, 2007

Dream of FIRE !


A few years ago, I had a realistic dream (I have them now and then, much like a movie but as real as you and me) the other night I had a repeat of the thought, what does it mean? A Vision?
The original dream- I had been sleeping and I awoke full of anxiety. Where had I just been? The dream started, when I came to… from my sleep, I was standing in a Fiery planet, where was I? I started to get scared, yet something assured me that I was fine! I began to look around, the air was choking, it was hot, I could barely breath. There was fire sot all over the place; everything was red and full of ashes. When I walked I could feel the earth give way underneath me. The earth was totally unstable, when I walked I half-crawled.
Then it hit me, I was home! This was Hagwilget (New Hazelton) and I was home! Was I in the future? I had no clew, yet I was relatively comfortable! I could feel the land where our old house stood. I could envision where the rivers were, now gone, I could see the valley’s of the Bulkley and Skeena rivers all were still there, at least their impressions. This was a desolate red land, one that changed 180. What had happened?
Suddenly out of no where, came a rolling thunder of a huge engine, it was a giant earth-moving tractor; it just came out of a hidden land crest. It was coming my way. I had to run, fighting the sot and ash, but I made it clear of this monster truck, that was at least four stories in height and width. The driver never stopped he/she just kept going.
During this mind trip I came to realize I was never alone, I realized I was not frightened, as I knew where I was, home! I never wondered what we as people, had done to the land, in my heart I knew. Can this message be prevented?
In our language we use words like honor, honesty, justice, love, religion, self-healing, these are the words we humans must use to prevent this dream from coming true! We need earth, wind (air) and fire. Keep our planet pure!
Saba! Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.